My name is Sebastian Frangiamore, I live in the beautiful county of Hertfordshire, which is within the United Kingdom just a little north of London.
I am an IT professional who has experience as a Application Support
Engineer, 2nd Line Support engineer and has recently been developing
my skills within Quality Assurance.
I am currently working at the Access Group as a QA Test Analyst, where I am responsible for ensuring that the software that is developed meets the customers criteria, is of great quality and all modules work as expected.
Current Focus/Application use:
- Robot Framework (with the RIDE Editor) to create Automated Test Suites and Keywords
- Access Dimensions (Accounts Software)
- Frontrange Goldmine Corporate, Premium and Enterprise Editions (CRM Software)
- ADM (Document Management software)
- SME Mobile (Android based fault logging application)
- Evolutions Mobile (Android based Expenses logging software)
- Flare/Service Manager (Fault Logging/monitoring software)
- Jira (Web Based Defect/Story Logging software)
- Visual Studio 2010-2013 (Created some basic C# (Sharp) applications, to make my day to day activities easier).
Get In Touch
If you wish to get into contact with me or you have any comments/suggestions please use the below Methods to contact me.