My name is Sebastian Frangiamore, I live in the beautiful county of Hertfordshire, which is within the United Kingdom just a little north of London.
I am an IT professional that has experience as a 2nd Line Support
Engineer, an Application Support engineer and most recently as a
Quality Assurance Test Analyst.
I am currently working at the Access Group as a QA Test Analyst. I am responsible for ensuring that the software that we develop:
- Meets the customers specification.
- Is intuitive and of great quality.
- All integrated modules still function together correctly.
Current Focus/Application use:
- Robot Framework (with the RIDE Editor) to create Automated Test Suites and Keywords.
- Atlassian Jira (Web based project management software).
- Flare/Service Manager (Fault Logging/monitoring software).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2016.I use SQL Server to maintain the data from our accounts/investment tools databases. I wrote complex SQL scripts to extract, amend and input data for the business. I created Stored Procedures and Views to allow the business to gather information that they required themselves. I also used SQL scripts and views to enhance and improve the existing processes that were in place.
- Access Dimensions (Accounts Software), Frontrange Goldmine Corporate, Premium and Enterprise Editions (CRM Software), ADM (Document Management software), SME Mobile (Android based fault logging application) Evolutions Mobile (Android based Expenses logging software).
- Microsoft Office 97-2013.
- Microsoft Visio.
- Madcap Flare (Technical writing software to create help files and CD Installers).
- Flare/Service Manager (Fault logging/monitoring software).
- Visual Studio 2010-2013 (Created some basic C# (Sharp) applications, to make my day to day activities easier).
- Objectstar (A Huron Database, with Command Line Interface).
- Hyper Text Markup Language and some CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Studying for the ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level
Get In Touch
If you wish to get into contact with me or you have any comments/suggestions please use the below Methods to contact me (please note the below Send Message functionality is still under construction).